Please read this agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before accessing or using this web site (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Supama Forex Pvt Ltd.,provides the information and services on this Site to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
The information and services offered on this Site are provided with the understanding that neither Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., nor its users are engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Site.
Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material on this Site. While Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., strives to keep the information on this Site accurate, complete and up-todate, Supama Forex Pvt Ltd, cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
1.This website is made available to you by Supama Forex Pvt Ltd. For informational purposes only. Supama Forex Pvt Ltd. is not making any recommendations, nor acting as adviser or assuming any duty of care with respect to any information contained in this website. Before entering into any transaction / investment you should evaluate the merits and risks and further consult with your professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisors.
2.You should not consider anything on this website as an offer / contract recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell of any currency notes / products, services.
3. You may access, download and print materials on this Site for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another Web page, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services obtained from this Site. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of “screen scraping” or
“database scraping” to obtain lists of users or other information. If and when requested Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., you agree to provide true, accurate and complete user information and to refrain from impersonating or falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity. Except with the written permission of Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., you agree to refrain from accessing or attempting to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of this Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of this Site may be subject to prosecution.
5. All materials on this Site (as well as the organization, currency notes & rates) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., its affiliates or its suppliers. Supama Forex Pvt Ltd All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this Site is permitted without the written permission of Supama Forex Pvt Ltd.
6. We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be interrupted error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. You are responsible for undertaking precautions to protect your equipments and data against computer viruses, malicious code, attacks by hackers and other risks associated using the internet. You should maintain a back up of all your data and equipments.
7. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Supama Forex Pvt Ltd, that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates.
8. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to your violation of this Agreement.
9. This Site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Supama Forex Pvt Ltd, or
its affiliates. Inclusion of hyperlinks by Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., to web sites does not imply any
endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators, and you access and
use such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, solely at your own risk.
10. Supama Forex Pvt Ltd. may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this Site, or terminate this Site, at any time without notice Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the Agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
12. Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., logos, product and service names are trademarks owned by or licensed to Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., or its affiliates (the “Marks”). Without the prior written permission of Supama Forex Pvt Ltd., or its appropriate affiliates, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Marks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
13. This website is applicable to and should only be used by persons 18 years of age or older. Access and use of this website by persons under the age of 18 is prohibited.
14. We do welcome feedback regarding many areas of our exiting businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the listed contact areas on the website.